This discussion is closed.
YonRamires
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
TSR doesn't let me log in, when I click log in I get a message “We are sorry, but we are unable to give you access to this page on The Student Room at this time.” I get this for all computers on my home network.
jgoddard08
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I take it you have posted this by using a computer other than one of the ones in your house xD

You could attempt installing TOR onion browser and try logging in using that. Never tried before but could work as gives you a different IP address.
Calmness
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Or you get a private VPN
username2653977
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by YonRamires)
TSR doesn't let me log in, when I click log in I get a message “We are sorry, but we are unable to give you access to this page on The Student Room at this time.” I get this for all computers on my home network.
Try using a VPN, if you don't want to pay for it then I suggest looking up how to change your DNS. It would be sensible to do it with a UK VPN.

Or you could try resolving it, by contacting a TSR Admin to see if your IP has been blocked, and if not contact your ISP and let them know of your issue.
YonRamires
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
THX for answers. I used an ssh tunnel to log in and once I logged in my browser remembered my account.

TSR mobile app doesn't work cuz it logs me out every time I quit, but I'm fine w/o it
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Now follow everyone that gave you help
Calmness
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're welcome
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (99)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (45)
12.89%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (67)
19.2%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (37)
10.6%
No - I live at home during term anyway (101)
28.94%

Watched Threads