Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I finished school on Friday and we just go to school for exams now, i know some people will finish after their exams but are you happy that high school is over/going to be over???
    I think i will kinda miss it but im glad that it is over lol and im ready to go to college and meet new people & do only the subjects that i enjoy (and yes i know a levels are way harder than gcses)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I should be revising for history right now but i keep on making random threads

ReputationRep:
    I am happy I've left. I won't really miss anyone because I'll still go out with most of my current friends despite the fact we're going to different colleges. And like you said, I can't wait to meet new people and start the subjects I have an interest in. Although it'll be a tough 2 years, it'll go by like a blaze and I'm already anticipating university!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BTAnonymous)
    I am happy I've left. I won't really miss anyone because I'll still go out with most of my current friends despite the fact we're going to different colleges. And like you said, I can't wait to meet new people and start the subjects I have an interest in. Although it'll be a tough 2 years, it'll go by like a blaze and I'm already anticipating university!

ReputationRep:
    I think that I will miss it too, which suprises me because I never expected to miss school. But like you said I am very glad to move on to the next stage of my life- it is always good to have change and I can't wait to start college and meet loads of new people!
    I only have 4 days left until all my exams are over!

ReputationRep:
    I love school. I will be sad when its over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.mo)
    Haha, something tells me I'll regret what I said in 2/3 years time.

ReputationRep:
    Happy and sad. I'll miss high school as a concept, won't really miss many people in my year and won't miss the boring GCSE courses (except geography and maths/chemistry depending on which I don't take).

ReputationRep:
    I was sad when I left school. Knew I'd not be in touch with many as,I moved away from the area. Growing up and all that shizz. School days will never come back :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not going to miss it. Liked it, but moving on to something way more exciting

ReputationRep:
    yeah im gonna miss it.. so much fun messing around.. im even gonna miss the people i hated seeing everyday

hey but high school isnt over theres 2 more years if you stay at your current one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll miss it but I'm excited to move on to something else

ReputationRep:
    Lol trust me year 11's are very happy to know that they finished school, little do they know it all goes downhill from there.

This is based upon what I have been hearing from like everyone

I am in year 10 btw

ReputationRep:
    I will miss it. It's finally getting to me that maybe after a few days I will never see most of those people again who I literally grew up with from being a child to a grown up teenager. It's weird how a few months back I was waiting eagerly for this day and today when it's near I actually want to return to year 7 and start it all again. Those memories will live on forever.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.