The Student Room Group

What should I do now?

I have a feeling I am going to do badly in my A2 exams and since I have been looking for an AAT apprenticeship, albeit unsuccessfully now, I had hoped to get one with my predicted grades on my CV. My plan B was a place at a college for a 3 day per week AAT course but I am wondering whether I should just get a part-time job and keep looking for an apprenticeship. Plus in my last interview they were quite impressed with me and it was a decision between me and one other candidate. It seems like a great place to work and is much closer to where I live, and was wondering whether I should see whether they would take on a second apprentice, or even do two days a week work experience there to combine with my course. Should I offer myself at a low salary? I don't know anymore.

Also what is your plan B for those of you looking for an appreticeship and has not got one yet?
Original post by Romili
I have a feeling I am going to do badly in my A2 exams and since I have been looking for an AAT apprenticeship, albeit unsuccessfully now, I had hoped to get one with my predicted grades on my CV. My plan B was a place at a college for a 3 day per week AAT course but I am wondering whether I should just get a part-time job and keep looking for an apprenticeship. Plus in my last interview they were quite impressed with me and it was a decision between me and one other candidate. It seems like a great place to work and is much closer to where I live, and was wondering whether I should see whether they would take on a second apprentice, or even do two days a week work experience there to combine with my course. Should I offer myself at a low salary? I don't know anymore.

Also what is your plan B for those of you looking for an appreticeship and has not got one yet?

A2 exams are these next few weeks, put your head down and so your best is what I would recommend then think about this and worry about the grades later, focus on your next exam if you have had a bad exam

Quick Reply