Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any tips for answering source based questions? How would go about answering a 16 marker question?

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    No idea! can you find any past papers? been looking for ages! this is the british public health 1800-1914 right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueee29)
    No idea! can you find any past papers? been looking for ages! this is the british public health 1800-1914 right?
    Apparently there's just the specimen paper online ( I think)sadly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hettyshaw)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha i recognise your name, i sent the timeline to you! hmmm i have no idea how to answer the questions...

ReputationRep:
    Haha i recognise your name, i sent the timeline to you! hmmm i have no idea how to answer the questions...
    ahh yes: thank you so much for that!!

I was rather nervous as we hadn't been taught - or told - there was eg a 16...well 19 (!) mark question, but for that give both sides and conclusion and for others say eg sources' purpose and the context at time; that's what I found from research to be the best thing to do! I think it's more similar to the first paper than it appears, but less questions with more marks each, and more use of the sources!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hettyshaw)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could you give me the link please?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is, also i cant find any past papers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.