The absolute bestest reason to stay in the EU

Watch
chemting
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
There has been countless fierce debates between passionate supporters of the 'Leave' and the 'Remain' campaigns. No doubt people will have carefully analysed the evidence from both sides of this mesmerizing debate and come to their own conclusions. However, I think we should discard much and admire at the ingenuity of the so-called bureaucrats of this grandiose organisation.

There are many anti-counterfeiting measures that are taken when printing banknotes, no doubt maybe the most important part of the process.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_printing

One popular method is to use a fluorescent dye that can be detected under UV light. There are many compounds that can be used for such initiatives.

However, the remarkable thing about the the Euro banknote is that element used for fluorescence is ... Europium (Eu).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europium

Some humorous bureaucrat thought it would be hilarious to link such a coincidence (or was it fate) together, and when they have bureaucrat such as them, why leave?

It's the little things in life.
leonard.c
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, this is more important than keeping our democracy and legislative power, re-instating common law and improving British businesses like our fishing and manufacturing trade
Trill
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Vote to stay, the out people are chasing an ideology that is not realistic

Posted from TSR Mobile
bolly_mad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wet dream of Brexiters: ''When Britain exits the EU, it can rebuild the British Empire''.

Spoiler:
Show
Rest of the world: ''BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!''
justalawyer1998
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Trill)
Vote to stay, the out people are chasing an ideology that is not realistic

Posted from TSR Mobile
The bottom line is that we will leave because of fears of immigration, which sadly takes precedence over any ideological or even economical argument
Naomeyz_01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
*best not bestest

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (14)
12.07%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (28)
24.14%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (50)
43.1%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
17.24%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.45%

Watched Threads