Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nanotechnology Project Ideas - Scottish Baccalaureate in Science Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey! New to the forums, not sure if this is the right place to post or not.

I am in S6 in Scotland and have decided to take on the Scottish Baccalaureate (crazy though it may seem ;P)I'm interested in studying some area of nanotechnology for my bacc, but can't really think about what would be the best area to research and talk about. Obviously nanotech is a massive area of science and has so many applications in the real world, but the fact that there is so much scope for a project means that I'm having trouble picking a specific topic to work on.

For anyone who doesn't know the Scottish Bacc, I have basically to research and give a presentation about any area of science which can fit into the following categories in society:
    - Citizenship
    - Enterprise
    - Employability
    - Sustainable Development
    - Economic Development

If anyone had any ideas about any projects involving nanotech I could learn about and present, it would be MUCH appreciated!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.