Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Everything I do is wrong watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All the time my dad says I shouldn't tell anybody they are wrong but that's all he does to me.i can't do anything right all I did today was have an opinion didn't say what he thought was wrong. He shouts at me every night and I hate it,
    He constantly repeats himself in one conversation shouting it at me and gets annoyed of I can't change something instantly which is unrealistic.
    I can't take it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Sparky, go poundland and rambo, nuff said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparky2016)
    All the time my dad says I shouldn't tell anybody they are wrong but that's all he does to me.i can't do anything right all I did today was have an opinion didn't say what he thought was wrong. He shouts at me every night and I hate it,
    He constantly repeats himself in one conversation shouting it at me and gets annoyed of I can't change something instantly which is unrealistic.
    I can't take it anymore.
    Sit down with your dad and speak to him how you feel?

ReputationRep:
    I can't take it anymore.
    I know how you feel Sparky, but I promise you things will get better. Until then, I am always here for you to talk to; I can give other contact details too if that would help.

H

ReputationRep:
    7:24 thats what you gotta do.

ReputationRep:
    I can't take it anymore.
    dont worry my dad sucks too just wait till you can get a job & leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucky10)
    Sit down with your dad and speak to him how you feel?
    they dont give a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameofno)
    they dont give a ****
    Speak to any relatives you may have about it.

ReputationRep:
    Just try and put up with it until you can leave. I really don't see what else you can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucky10)
    Speak to any relatives you may have about it.
    unfortunately they cant do anything its a lose-lose situation

ReputationRep:
    I can't take it anymore.
    honestly the way i put up with it is literally to ignore him like he always disses me and im like yup ok sure ok sure whatever and when he leaves im literally like wow what an idiot and i completely ignore his existence and try to avoid him as much as i can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameofno)
    unfortunately they cant do anything its a lose-lose situation
    Just try your best to push through in life there will be hard times.

ReputationRep:
    I can't take it anymore.
    Then say monkey see monkey do and begin to tell him he's wrong for telling you that you shouldn't tell people they're wrong

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.