This discussion is closed.
neha p
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
nah i cant, i would just get bored.! it lets me released all the stuff holding up inside! i'd get used to it...
ok, then take it easy wing.wouldnt want fly by OR swim by to die off!
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
ok, then take it easy wing.wouldnt want fly by OR swim by to die off!
lol i'll survive! another thing is becoz i'm so unfit, tahst why i get injured all teh time :rolleyes: guess only more sports is gonna help..
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol i'll survive! another thing is becoz i'm so unfit, tahst why i get injured all teh time :rolleyes: guess only more sports is gonna help..
go to the gym? i started for the physical part of my duke of edinburugh, and now i gow regularly.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
go to the gym? i started for the physical part of my duke of edinburugh, and now i gow regularly.
nah, too expensive. and i'm lazy i never did that duke of ediburagh award thing...but i used to go to the shcool one, then i stopped..
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nah, too expensive. and i'm lazy i never did that duke of ediburagh award thing...but i used to go to the shcool one, then i stopped..
yh, i know what you mean about expense :rolleyes: at least this way im in the dry. god, after all that rain yday anyone would think we live in the middle of the amazon...not beautiful cambs!
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yh, i know what you mean about expense :rolleyes: at least this way im in the dry. god, after all that rain yday anyone would think we live in the middle of the amazon...not beautiful cambs!
lol rain yesterday??! look at today!! bloody pouring down! and it would be too much bother for me to get there since i dont have a car...

what gym do you go to? greens?
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol rain yesterday??! look at today!! bloody pouring down! and it would be too much bother for me to get there since i dont have a car...

what gym do you go to? greens?
ummm...when i said regularly i meant past tense lol! i honestly cant remember. i used to love going, but then like you said, its expensive and im lazy too. thats why im a fatso! lol
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ummm...when i said regularly i meant past tense lol! i honestly cant remember. i used to love going, but then like you said, its expensive and im lazy too. thats why im a fatso! lol
haha!! we both chubbas!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads