Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    nah i cant, i would just get bored.! it lets me released all the stuff holding up inside! i'd get used to it...
    ok, then take it easy wing.wouldnt want fly by OR swim by to die off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    ok, then take it easy wing.wouldnt want fly by OR swim by to die off!
    lol i'll survive! another thing is becoz i'm so unfit, tahst why i get injured all teh time :rolleyes: guess only more sports is gonna help..

ReputationRep:
    lol i'll survive! another thing is becoz i'm so unfit, tahst why i get injured all teh time :rolleyes: guess only more sports is gonna help..
    go to the gym? i started for the physical part of my duke of edinburugh, and now i gow regularly.

ReputationRep:
    go to the gym? i started for the physical part of my duke of edinburugh, and now i gow regularly.
    nah, too expensive. and i'm lazy i never did that duke of ediburagh award thing...but i used to go to the shcool one, then i stopped..

ReputationRep:
    nah, too expensive. and i'm lazy i never did that duke of ediburagh award thing...but i used to go to the shcool one, then i stopped..
    yh, i know what you mean about expense :rolleyes: at least this way im in the dry. god, after all that rain yday anyone would think we live in the middle of the amazon...not beautiful cambs!

ReputationRep:
    yh, i know what you mean about expense :rolleyes: at least this way im in the dry. god, after all that rain yday anyone would think we live in the middle of the amazon...not beautiful cambs!
    lol rain yesterday??! look at today!! bloody pouring down! and it would be too much bother for me to get there since i dont have a car...

what gym do you go to? greens?

ReputationRep:
    lol rain yesterday??! look at today!! bloody pouring down! and it would be too much bother for me to get there since i dont have a car...

what gym do you go to? greens?
    ummm...when i said regularly i meant past tense lol! i honestly cant remember. i used to love going, but then like you said, its expensive and im lazy too. thats why im a fatso! lol

ReputationRep:
    ummm...when i said regularly i meant past tense lol! i honestly cant remember. i used to love going, but then like you said, its expensive and im lazy too. thats why im a fatso! lol
    haha!! we both chubbas!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.