The Student Room Group

Head not in the right place for A-Levels, going to fail

I'm going to fail my A-Levels. My head's not in the right place, I hated college and the pressure it put me under and now I can't concentrate and burst into tears after 10 minutes of revision. I'm taking a gap year and already want to resit even though i haven't done any exams as i feel removing the college element will let me be a lot more relaxed about everything and let me perform better but what do I tell my parents when I get my awful results on results day?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by helppmeeeee
I'm going to fail my A-Levels. My head's not in the right place, I hated college and the pressure it put me under and now I can't concentrate and burst into tears after 10 minutes of revision. I'm taking a gap year and already want to resit even though i haven't done any exams as i feel removing the college element will let me be a lot more relaxed about everything and let me perform better but what do I tell my parents when I get my awful results on results day?

You literally need to force yourself to revise. Go to a library or something where there isn't any TV Ps4 etc. The resit life isn't the best, trust me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest