ReputationRep:
    Aa

ReputationRep:
    Oh not another one of these threads!:facepalm:

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    It all comes down to your looks, personality and character :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Threads like these during Ramadhan make my brain cry.

ReputationRep:
    its ramadan brother just pray for a white girl LMAO

Spoiler:
    Show
    k on a srs note if your good looking then you should be ok

ReputationRep:
    not unless you groom man...

ReputationRep:
    Again?

ReputationRep:
    Do everyone a favour and shut up.

ReputationRep:
    I might not come on TSR for a few days and let all these "do white girls..." threads die down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thegreatamir)
    White girls like guys with game regardless of what colour they are what country they are from.... And truth be told im a black guy whos had many asian friends some of them are good looking but have no game as womanising is not something that comes naturally to them.
    U said u was pakistani tho bro? :hmmm:

If ur wiener isn't 4 inches you stand a chance

ReputationRep:
    No. **** too small. We too hairy. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to break your hopes but most do not.

ReputationRep:
    If you behave like the majority of Pakistani guys then no, not at all.
    But if you have some game, are confident and have good hygiene you'll do no worse than anyone else. Just don't blame your failures on your race/nationality because that is what losers do and people can smell it a mile off.

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    No. **** too small. We too hairy. Sorry.
    Wow....how small are you Asians?

And why does every guy think that girls only date them for their size, rather than personality or something like that? I mean I'm not gonna go and ask a guy to undress so I can measure him before I date him....wtf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naf_A)
    Wow....how small are you Asians?

And why does every guy think that girls only date them for their size, rather than personality or something like that? I mean I'm not gonna go and ask a guy to undress so I can measure him before I date him....wtf?
    It's like a tic tac :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk... I think we're the same size as white people. Those are just stereotypes :lol:

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    It's like a tic tac :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk... I think we're the same size as white people. Those are just stereotypes :lol:
    Loool...I literally couldn't stop laughing for a good few minutes!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hate stereotypes! And I have never dated an Asian guy to actually know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    its ramadan brother just pray for a white girl LMAO
    You really want to pray for a white girl?
    http://i.imgur.com/BzBFW.gif

stupid thread but heres my 2cents

im a bengali guy, my current gf is white european, ive been with many other white girls before, and many other who were interested in me. and these weren't the chavvy disgusting english ones, they were classy and well off girls.

in my experience white girls can be interested just as much as anyone else, but it depends. I was never a particularly ugly guy, my family is quite well off and so I dress well and groom myself well.

in my experience its the other asian girls who are haters because you're trying to pull their pretty friend (who happens to be white) and not them. infact ive had a lot of experience dealing with bitter asian girls cus they assume some silly logic that 'I think im too good for my own kind', which couldnt be further from the truth.

nowadays im feeling that I'd rather get back with asian girls instead, the culture difference with white girls becomes apparent over time which will give you second thoughts.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 14, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.