Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i know loads of guys who wear coloured contacts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cymruambyth)
    Do any guys here ever wear coloured contact lenses? I'd like to buy a pair some time. I already have blue eyes, but I'd like them to be lighter.

You wanna change your blue eyes :eek: Are you mad, blue eyes are the best. I wish I ahd blue eyes, well Im a girl, so I probably dont count in this, but I bought hazel contact lenses. They are good, depending on the quality of them, the cheaper ones make your eyes water like mad.
    I dont think theres anything wrong, in guys wearing them, as long a sthey look natural.

ReputationRep:
    Do any guys here ever wear coloured contact lenses? I'd like to buy a pair some time. I already have blue eyes, but I'd like them to be lighter.
    what olour are you going for? i don think there is anything wrong with guys having coloured lenses. are your eyes dark or light blue?
    go for it ...im sure they will look great!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    They're already quite light, but I have a brown freckle in my right eye that is quite off-putting to me. I'd like my eyes to be lighter because apparently girls like pale blue eyes. Any idea where I can buy the lenses from and for how much?

ReputationRep:
    They're already quite light, but I have a brown freckle in my right eye that is quite off-putting to me. I'd like my eyes to be lighter because apparently girls like pale blue eyes. Any idea where I can buy the lenses from and for how much?
    im sorry, i really have no idea. becareful though, research proces really well before you by them. my friend got really ripped off. also check the quality. if you havnt had lenses before, then you should get advice about hard/soft lenses first. i think specsavers have one of the best reputation though...and my dad got his from there. they arent that expensive, but still do a bit of searching around.

ReputationRep:

You can get them from ur opticians or boots. I got mine from my opticians, they are prescribed coloured lenses, and are more expensive than the original coloured ones. Mine cost £139 for a months supply, but thats cos I nearly wear them evry day.

I have blue eyes and just get normal contacts so i can see, i don't change the colour of my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    I got eyes ther colour of muddy pond water, with red bits round the sides....i could probably do with some fancy contacts...or maybe some x-ray specs???

ReputationRep:
    coloured contacts are strictly for women, unless you want to be beaten up in the ghetto.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.