Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I will be studying BEng robotics (hopefully) this year and id like to meet some people on my course. So hello robotics people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijaas)
    Hey everyone, I will be studying BEng robotics (hopefully) this year and id like to meet some people on my course. So hello robotics people
    Hi again, sorry been busy with exams the last few days so didn't get a chance to reply to you in the applicants thread.

I'm applying for Drake, St Thomas, Frobisher and Astor accommodation so I might meet you in halls.

Where about do you live if you don't mind me asking? I live in Binfield, basically a small village in Berkshire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonsmith98)
    Hi again, sorry been busy with exams the last few days so didn't get a chance to reply to you in the applicants thread.

I'm applying for Drake, St Thomas, Frobisher and Astor accommodation so I might meet you in halls.

Where about do you live if you don't mind me asking? I live in Binfield, basically a small village in Berkshire.
    Hi, don't worry about it. I hope you did your exams well and hope you pass your exams with flying colors! I am not 100% sure which all halls I applied for but I think I applied for Drake, Mary and Astor, so I guess we have more chance of being in the same hall.

Not at all! Sorry i didn't introduce myself before. My name is Ijaas and I was born in India in a small village too! but been living in a country called Kuwait since I was in 2nd grade.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.