Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have any idea which of the three topics is most likely to come up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_horrobin)
    Does anybody have any idea which of the three topics is most likely to come up?
    Women

ReputationRep:
    Women hasn't come up since 2012 but it could be immigration with all that's happening with the EU at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph212000)
    Women hasn't come up since 2012 but it could be immigration with all that's happening with the EU at the moment.
    That's an interesting thought and perhaps may be true given exam boards like to be topical haha.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was ****ingg hard.

ReputationRep:
    I found that paper quite difficult, but that might be because I'm expecting to steamroll every question. Anyway now I'm really nervous because I'm scared I won't get an A because I struggled on some of the paper 1 questions too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AxSirlotl)
    I found that paper quite difficult, but that might be because I'm expecting to steamroll every question. Anyway now I'm really nervous because I'm scared I won't get an A because I struggled on some of the paper 1 questions too.
    What did you write about for Question 4 about prehistoric people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshuah752)
    What did you write about for Question 4 about prehistoric people.
    I said that the cartoonist's message is that people who use the 'spheres' argument are wrong because it's outdated. This is because it is shown to be used by prehistoric people who were uncivilised and that that argument is also outdated.

ReputationRep:
    Q5 was terrible. That was the worst paper I have ever seen. I think I completely misinterpreted q4 because it was about sarcasm but I thought it was legit. There goes my A* for history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hemanz)
    Q5 was terrible. That was the worst paper I have ever seen. I think I completely misinterpreted q4 because it was about sarcasm but I thought it was legit. There goes my A* for history.

Omg same ;(. I thought the source was legit and it was saying women shouldn't vote but apparently it was sarcastic ffs. FML. Which sources supported and went against the final question. I said B&D was for and A,C,E was against.

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial mark scheme anyone? X

ReputationRep:
    Worst exam I've ever sat

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.