Turn on thread page Beta

Trying to plan a jouney to Alton Towers from Stourbridge (nr Birmingham) to Alton Towers by Rail and Bus.

Anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    i have no advice on the journey sorry
    but just thought id tell u its brilliant
    go on oblivion for sure
    i nearly peed myself from fear but it was totally worth it...wot an adrenalin rush
    hava nice time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    i nearly peed myself

hehehe, how do?

i have no advice on the journey sorry
    but just thought id tell u its brilliant
    go on oblivion for sure
    i nearly peed myself from fear but it was totally worth it...wot an adrenalin rush
    hava nice time!
    I will thanks, yeah I have been there before. Oblivion was so terrifying I couldn't even scream!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    I will thanks, yeah I have been there before. Oblivion was so terrifying I couldn't even scream!!
    me neither i just sat there wondering if id still be alive by the end of it

ReputationRep:
    lol, bless.it was petrifying!! i know exactly what you mean. there were all these people next to me with their hands up in the air and i was wetting myself holding on for my dear life! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I booked me a coach trip lol was too difficult trying to plan trains.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=John Paul Jones]
    i nearly peed myself QUOTE]

hehehe, how do?
    huh?! i nearly did! not so good with scary rides

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure about getting htere, but when I went, we git there for 9:15 and went straight to oblivion and went on it three times in twenty minutes!

ReputationRep:
    lol 3 times !!!! bloody hell, i bet you're bladder was having a terrible time !

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to go there soon as well!

On here:

http://www.alton-towers.co.uk/

Go onto Park Info > How to get here by car and rail

There might be some useful info on there.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to plan a jouney to Alton Towers from Stourbridge (nr Birmingham) to Alton Towers by Rail and Bus.

Anyone help?

Funny u asked this, my sister is there now. The best rides has to be Oblivion and air. Dont go on blackhole, made me puke.

ReputationRep:
    Oblivion's great, the scariest bit is waiting to go on it really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Funny u asked this, my sister is there now. The best rides has to be Oblivion and air. Dont go on blackhole, made me puke.
    lol blackhole was bit weird
    air was amazing
    felt like superman or woman shud i say for a few minutes (im such a geek) lol

ReputationRep:
    It's probably best to get a coach up to there, travel operators like Harry Shaw/Jeffs usually do it on a regular basis, costs about £25-20 including the ticket for the park, not bad really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    lol 3 times !!!! bloody hell, i bet you're bladder was having a terrible time !
    weirdly enough, I am the worst at scary rides, but the guys I was with persuaded me and it was't that bad, the first it was fun, I needed the loo the second and third time but we wanted to go on before the crowds!!!! It was slightly more scary becasue I had to take off my glassses and so could only see a black hole below me

(Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Oblivion's great, the scariest bit is waiting to go on it really.
    Yeah, I know what u mean lol

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know any good coach services from Manchester? I really wanna go this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Anybody know any good coach services from Manchester? I really wanna go this week.

Swan are good.

ReputationRep:
    Nemesis is great too, especially if you're in the frnt row. Air's great as is oblivion. Black hole's not too great. We went on 10 rides when I went, including all the big rides, and the water rides. Very fun!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.