The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan payment schedule 2016/17

Hi guys,

I can't find guidance on when I will receive my maintenance loan payments throughout the year 2016/17.

I've heard people talking about 34%/33%/33% splits - are these correct? And roughly what dates would I receive these payments into my account?

Cheers,
JB
Reply 1
Two equal payments and the third one slightly larger, to help you through the summer.

Payment date for the first instalment will be shortly after you enrol at uni, which is usually during Freshers' or Induction Week. That first payment (and the one at the start of your subsequent academic years) is triggered by your uni confirming to SF that you have actually turned up to start the course.

The second and third paymenrs each year will be around the start if the second and third terms.
Reply 2
Original post by Juanitor
Hi guys,

I can't find guidance on when I will receive my maintenance loan payments throughout the year 2016/17.

I've heard people talking about 34%/33%/33% splits - are these correct? And roughly what dates would I receive these payments into my account?

Cheers,
JB

As the person above said. It's paid around the beginning of each semester. The split is roughly 33% then 33% then 34%. Keep checking student finance under the payments tab.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending