Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what might come up in tomorrows exam - just a heads up for my revision focus. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BekahTalc)
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what might come up in tomorrows exam - just a heads up for my revision focus. Thanks!
    It's always the same topics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if you've done enough pasp papers its easy to see what will come up.
    Bit of everything, s1 isn't very long chapters wise so they don't have much to play with when it comes song to what topics are gonna be in the exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idontknowXD)
    if you've done enough pasp papers its easy to see what will come up.
    Bit of everything, s1 isn't very long chapters wise so they don't have much to play with when it comes song to what topics are gonna be in the exam
    thanks I didnt realise until i started revising how little we actually have to learn compared to C1+2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.