The Student Room Group

How long are you having off after exams??

Im planning on taking 1-2 weeks off bcz i have geography and english nxt year (im homeschooled). One of my friend's sis is taking 2 months off (shes not doing ANY work so she says) but i think thats a bit too much. I dont wanna take too long off basicially beacuse i have A-Levels in 2 yrs and still 2 exams to go!! WBU??
Thxs :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

6 days, I am moving and A levels start 6 days after my last exam....
I'm doing media makeup next year in college. It's going to be the same as two a-levels, so I don't need to do any revising! All this spare time till September! YES
I finished my exam last week Thursday and I only had around 3 days to relax

I came back to school yesterday to start A2(it was compulsory for us to come back to school)

I'll be dreading for 5 weeks
Lmao, I'm taking 10 weeks off :woo:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not talking any off; I've almost finished C1 for maths hope to cover C2 and FP1 before I go back.
im having 11 weeks off till i start sixth form........ it's my holiday aint doing sh** i gave up soo much for my GCSE's need time off work :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Like 6 or 7 weeks.
Original post by Defraction
I finished my exam last week Thursday and I only had around 3 days to relax

I came back to school yesterday to start A2(it was compulsory for us to come back to school)

I'll be dreading for 5 weeks

Only 3 days!! Wow i hope u get the grades u want, u deserve it if ur putting up loads of time :biggrin:
Original post by Soph212000
I'm doing media makeup next year in college. It's going to be the same as two a-levels, so I don't need to do any revising! All this spare time till September! YES

Omg ur lucky asf!! Dont take ur break for granted lol!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by 34908seikj
I'm not talking any off; I've almost finished C1 for maths hope to cover C2 and FP1 before I go back.

Good luck!! U seem quite sensible lol.
Original post by RandomStudent66

No summer break?
Reply 12
From this Friday till September - approx. 10 weeks I think?
My holiday starts at the end of July.

Started yr 13 yesterday and my exams are still not finished :cry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Omg it's the shemale again. Guys just ignore it and it'll go away.
Heh this pretentious ***** is back.
I am having from the 21st of June until the 8th of September off, I might go over some language vocab but apart from that I am relaxing, travelling, and enjoying myself!!!!!! (Until 25th of August lol kmn)
Original post by Prussia5
You're the sad loser doing maths for the whole of summer. Get a life.

The truth hurts.
15 months off, GAP YEAR YAS
Original post by RandomStudent66

Lol!

Quick Reply

Latest