The Student Room Group

History- OCR- Britain 1939-75

I've got my History exam in an hour! Then no more history ever! Thank god.
I'm really nervous though. I really hope youth or women come up, not immigration. I hate that. What does everyone want it to be??
I like all 3 to be completely honest but I reckon it will be Women given it hasn't appeared in years....

Kind of sad that I will never do History again but am super excited to get my result in August -- hopefully all this studying has paid off hahaha.
Reply 2
Original post by Username1502
I like all 3 to be completely honest but I reckon it will be Women given it hasn't appeared in years....

Kind of sad that I will never do History again but am super excited to get my result in August -- hopefully all this studying has paid off hahaha.

Yeah, women hasn't been up since 2012! I can't wait to finish history! I love learning about it, but trying to answer the questions is ridiculous! It's more about how you answer the question then the context.
Original post by Soph212000
Yeah, women hasn't been up since 2012! I can't wait to finish history! I love learning about it, but trying to answer the questions is ridiculous! It's more about how you answer the question then the context.

Yesss -- this exam is purely down to your source manipulation skills. Better source skills will fair better than masses of contextual knowledge in my opinion.
Good luck guys, I was thinking women as well
Original post by hendyrix
Good luck guys, I was thinking women as well

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending