Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got my History exam in an hour! Then no more history ever! Thank god.
    I'm really nervous though. I really hope youth or women come up, not immigration. I hate that. What does everyone want it to be??

ReputationRep:
    I like all 3 to be completely honest but I reckon it will be Women given it hasn't appeared in years....

Kind of sad that I will never do History again but am super excited to get my result in August -- hopefully all this studying has paid off hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username1502)
    I like all 3 to be completely honest but I reckon it will be Women given it hasn't appeared in years....

Kind of sad that I will never do History again but am super excited to get my result in August -- hopefully all this studying has paid off hahaha.
    Yeah, women hasn't been up since 2012! I can't wait to finish history! I love learning about it, but trying to answer the questions is ridiculous! It's more about how you answer the question then the context.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph212000)
    Yeah, women hasn't been up since 2012! I can't wait to finish history! I love learning about it, but trying to answer the questions is ridiculous! It's more about how you answer the question then the context.
    Yesss -- this exam is purely down to your source manipulation skills. Better source skills will fair better than masses of contextual knowledge in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys, I was thinking women as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendyrix)
    Good luck guys, I was thinking women as well
    Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.