Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've put off chemistry revision as i hate it so much and i'm not very good, and my exam is tomorrow after noon! I need to bring my u in C3 up to an A in the GCSE overall, so can anybody give me any last minute revision tips or links to resources etc?! if anybody could explain equilibrium as well for me that would be great!
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eviebrizzle)
    I've put off chemistry revision as i hate it so much and i'm not very good, and my exam is tomorrow after noon! I need to bring my u in C3 up to an A in the GCSE overall, so can anybody give me any last minute revision tips or links to resources etc?! if anybody could explain equilibrium as well for me that would be great!
    Thanks x
    Equilibrium is the point at which a reversible reaction is happening in BOTH directions at the SAME rate. this means that it looks like no reaction is taking place however it is but both are happening at the same time. this only happens when there is a closed system, nothing can enter of escape the reaction.
    I would suggest revising the cation and anion tests as well as the titration and calculations.
    hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fineye11)
    Equilibrium is the point at which a reversible reaction is happening in BOTH directions at the SAME rate. this means that it looks like no reaction is taking place however it is but both are happening at the same time. this only happens when there is a closed system, nothing can enter of escape the reaction.
    I would suggest revising the cation and anion tests as well as the titration and calculations.
    hope this helps x
    thanks thats really helpful x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.