Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about booking a room here, because it's ensuite and not too expensive. Is it good or not?
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Martarofer)
    I'm thinking about booking a room here, because it's ensuite and not too expensive. Is it good or not?
    Well, I have no idea of what it looks like in real life, but this is where I'm intending to stay in my second year (I haven't even started yet, ha ha) because they do shorter contracts and I want to do Erasmus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Well, I have no idea of what it looks like in real life, but this is where I'm intending to stay in my second year (I haven't even started yet, ha ha) because they do shorter contracts and I want to do Erasmus.
    yay! I finally booked here as it's really near my faculty! Did you book it?

ReputationRep:
    is this myrtle court in liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    is this myrtle court in liverpool?
    yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martarofer)
    yes!
    in all fairness, I wouldn't recommend it. I had a friend living there last year and the condition of it was terrible.
    I recommend cambridge court or x1 instead.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.