Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The whole story she (he?) has written is so clearly made up, its dotted with inaccuracies and major cliques....the whole thing sounds like some crappy copy of a soap opera storyline...poor girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Well for me, I doubt I'd fall in love with someone else if I was with someone. And if it did happen, I'd tell my partner before trying to juggle two people.
    I just said that there is more than one person in this world that one person can fall in love with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    hmmmmm......whats that Watson, what do you smell???

lol sorry about, it's just my way of saying things, I always say things like 'just the other day' when in fact it could of happened a year ago. lol. odd I know, but then again Im a odd person

Control your raging hormones, woman!

He's married, so you couldn't even contemplate a relationship, this doesn't mean you must break all contact, just stop contacting him so regulary, and go find a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    The whole story she (he?) has written is so clearly made up, its dotted with inaccuracies and major cliques....the whole thing sounds like some crappy copy of a soap opera storyline...poor girl
    trust me, it's not made up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaTTT)
    I just said that there is more than one person in this world that one person can fall in love with.
    Ok but not at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devil_2004)
    lol sorry about, it's just my way of saying things, I always say things like 'just the other day' when in fact it could of happened a year ago. lol. odd I know, but then again Im a odd person
    sorry i must be really cynical but the whole stroy looks like BS to me

ReputationRep:
    Ok but not at the same time.
    Where did I ever say at the same time? :/

ReputationRep:
    sorry i must be really cynical but the whole stroy looks like BS to me
    if it looks like bull to you, then fine, but's it's not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devil_2004)
    if it looks like bull to you, then fine, but's it's not.
    hmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Where did I ever say at the same time? :/
    I know yuo didn't, but if you didn't even imply it, what's your point?

ReputationRep:
    I know yuo didn't, but if you didn't even imply it, what's your point?
    That there is more than one person that someone can fall in love with, period

ReputationRep:
    has he got children? if so think of them first, i think they come first before your feelings of course

ReputationRep:
    That there is more than one person that someone can fall in love with, period

More than one person?? Im in love with someone, and im sure I could never love anyone else. Everyone has a truelove/soulmate and that is ONE person. I dont know how alot of people say they are madly in love with someone, and then dump them and say theyre in love with the next person they go out with. Well I guess love has different levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    More than one person?? Im in love with someone, and im sure I could never love anyone else. Everyone has a truelove/soulmate and that is ONE person. I dont know how alot of people say they are madly in love with someone, and then dump them and say theyre in love with the next person they go out with. Well I guess love has different levels.
    Shane? You know you'll never marry him though...

ReputationRep:
    Shane? You know you'll never marry him though...

Shane yeah, Ok I mite not never be able to marry him, but I love him, so thats stopping me from ever loving again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Shane yeah, Ok I mite not never be able to marry him, but I love him, so thats stopping me from ever loving again.
    i love your obsessive mind!

ReputationRep:
    OOOhhh! yes, very soap operaish...

The point is that this young man is married. You said hes too old for you, I dont think so! anyway, thats besides the point. You must stop seeing him, you must remind him that he is married and that his conduct is not proper.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how, but you must do that - leave him. He will never leave his wife beacuse of you. Statistics says so.
    If u agree, I could meet him and make him forget about you

===============================
    www.geocities.com/nadia_zla

ReputationRep:
    strange kid you are :rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.