If u agree, I could meet him and make him forget about you
Hahaha!! Awesome idea
SamTheMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Devil_2004)
If you guys could help me out, I’ll be forever grateful. The thing is see, the other night I met this man (he’s 29) we got on great, and spent the whole night, dancing, laughing, and generally having a good time. When he were saying goodbye, we exchanged mobile numbers, I didn’t think anything of it.
He texted me the next day, to make a long story short, we have now been talking on the phone, and texting for about five months, we have also met up a lot during this time.
Lately though, he has admitted to me, he has some ‘feelings’ for me. This has made me very confused, as lately though, I can’t stop thinking about him, we send about 50 text messages to each other a day, and talk on the phone for about 1-2 hours.
I think I’m falling for him. I know it’s wrong, he’s married, and too old for me (I’m 18) but I care about him so much.

I don’t know what to do, I tired cutting off all contact with him, but it was impossible for us to do. :confused: I'm just really conused.
Uhoh! this smells bad...
The guy obviously wants a physical relationship with a young girl and is probably pretending to be all emotional so you'll fall for them (they're really good because you're young and impressionable and he has experience in charming women)... these men are really messed up. Avoid at all cost and it's not just because he's married...
lilsunflower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you met up with him since then?
I would suggest you cut off all contact or things could get really messy.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads