Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadia84)
    If u agree, I could meet him and make him forget about you
    Hahaha!! Awesome idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devil_2004)
    If you guys could help me out, I’ll be forever grateful. The thing is see, the other night I met this man (he’s 29) we got on great, and spent the whole night, dancing, laughing, and generally having a good time. When he were saying goodbye, we exchanged mobile numbers, I didn’t think anything of it.
    He texted me the next day, to make a long story short, we have now been talking on the phone, and texting for about five months, we have also met up a lot during this time.
    Lately though, he has admitted to me, he has some ‘feelings’ for me. This has made me very confused, as lately though, I can’t stop thinking about him, we send about 50 text messages to each other a day, and talk on the phone for about 1-2 hours.
    I think I’m falling for him. I know it’s wrong, he’s married, and too old for me (I’m 18) but I care about him so much.

I don’t know what to do, I tired cutting off all contact with him, but it was impossible for us to do. :confused: I'm just really conused.
    Uhoh! this smells bad...
    The guy obviously wants a physical relationship with a young girl and is probably pretending to be all emotional so you'll fall for them (they're really good because you're young and impressionable and he has experience in charming women)... these men are really messed up. Avoid at all cost and it's not just because he's married...

ReputationRep:
    Have you met up with him since then?
    I would suggest you cut off all contact or things could get really messy.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.