Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was anyone else completely thrown by the Liberalism 30 marker?
    I revised Liberalism to answer a question on Liberalism. Not answer a question on the Conservative 'new right'.
    Is it unfair of me to be upset about this? Or should i have foreseen this because of the overlap between the two ideologies?
    nonetheless, gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, it threw me also. Didn't make much sense so I argued that is was not overly similar.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was a tricky question, but overlap questions have happened in the past, mainly with conservatism and fascism having overlaps with liberalism - its to make sure youve revised the whole unit.

But at the end of the day, it was a liberalism question so the New Right part of it was secondary - as long as you included a bit of New Right thinking im sure youll get good marks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.