Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i really like this guy but he dosent know it shall i tell him?
    if so how?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX)
    i really like this guy but he dosent know it shall i tell him?
    if so how?
    Don't tell him that you like him. Ask him out. See what happens. Bish bash bosh.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask him if he'd be interested in going on a date sometime. If he says no, at least you know. No harm done.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Bigcityc*ck)
    I mean would you do that? No? So dont advice it to someone else.

Personally, I disagree with that bit, but I see what you're trying to say.

Back to your question op i really think you should let him know or hint at it(by this i mean let one of your friends drop that sly comment) other than that you can straight up tell him and if youre not feeling confident maybe over text or something?
    I would mostly agree with that, but again, asking someone out rather than telling them that you like them (been there, done that). It saves a lot of awkwardness if it goes wrong. Dropping hints / flirting etc, definitely. It seems like I've assumed that bit in my post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Personally, I disagree with that bit, but I see what you're trying to say.

I would mostly agree with that, but again, asking someone out rather than telling them that you like them (been there, done that). It saves a lot of awkwardness if it goes wrong. Dropping hints / flirting etc, definitely. It seems like I've assumed that bit in my post.
    It really does depend on the two individuals, i mean i know a guy that sung to a girl to try and get with her and honestly its not about not having the balls to do it but i would think the girls that im into would find that cringy.

A bit off topic why did my other comment get removed, im telling you tsr community are out to get me. Tw*ts.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Bigcityc*ck)
    It really does depend on the two individuals, i mean i know a guy that sung to a girl to try and get with her and honestly its not about not having the balls to do it but i would think the girls that im into would find that cringy.

A bit off topic why did my other comment get removed, im telling you tsr community are out to get me.
    Mmm, agreed again. To someone you don't know, that would be awfully cringy. On a date or to someone you know.. maybe not so much (I've sung a one direction to someone on a date before :rofl:)

That has nothing to do with me, sorry

ReputationRep:
    thanks guys i asked hima nd he sed YESSSSSSSSSSS

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.