Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I'm due to go to a HNC Socual Sciences interview on Thursday for college. I'm quite a nervous person so I'm doing a hell of a lot of research before hand. Has anyone done this course or took the interview? It says on the email for it 'You should be prepared to write about and/or discuss why you want to study Social Sciences at the interview so please bring along a pen and paper.'

I'm too nervous to think. The main reason I want to do it is because I'm interested in the politics side of the parliament and how that works and the I'm interested in the history section.

Any advice for me? Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I too am going for an interview for an HNC Social Sciences course next week. I see you wrote this post last year. I was just wondering as a heads up how it went and what it entailed/what kind of questions they asked you?

Thanks.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ceri2e)
    Hello,

I too am going for an interview for an HNC Social Sciences course next week. I see you wrote this post last year. I was just wondering as a heads up how it went and what it entailed/what kind of questions they asked you?

Thanks.
    You may do better making a new thread, the OP has not logged on for a while and is unlikely to come back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.