Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My school do aqa b and we study natural hazards and tourism so we are only meant to answer question 1 and 4 . but i actually thought we were meant to answer all questions so what do you think will happen? will i get i U?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funky23)
    My school do aqa b and we study natural hazards and tourism so we are only meant to answer question 1 and 4 . but i actually thought we were meant to answer all questions so what do you think will happen? will i get i U?????
    Wait so you answered questions on topics you've never studied before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    Wait so you answered questions on topics you've never studied before?
    Yeah idek why i thought we studied them

ReputationRep:
    Yeah idek why i thought we studied them
    That's pretty impressive. I'm not 100% certain but I've heard some people say that they'll only mark the first 3 questions and others saying that they mark them all and pick the best three. I'm sure it's not the latter though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luciie)
    That's pretty impressive. I'm not 100% certain but I've heard some people say that they'll only mark the first 3 questions and others saying that they mark them all and pick the best three. I'm sure it's not the latter though.

The mark the first 3 questions they see.Sorry bud.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't answering all the questions dilute the quality of your responses though? I doubt you've got an A* to be honest, also because of the fact that examiners mark the first three questions and you've probably gotten them horribly wrong (otherwise, anyone could pass a GCSE in Geography without knowing anything).

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.