(Original post by drogon)
    remain because i love cameron
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy)
    Name:  spammer.png
Views: 68
Size:  50.9 KB
    Well done, aren't you an observant cookie? FYI my computer froze so I didn't think the first one posted. Sorry lol, newb mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Well done, aren't you an observant cookie? FYI my computer froze so I didn't think the first one posted. Sorry lol, newb mistake
    I'm not sure if that was sarcasm, but sure thing b0ss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    remain because i love cameron
    Why do you like dodgy Dave? Panama Dave is up a certain creek without a certain paddle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Leave, because I want independence
    Do you think we'll actually have independence and control? I'm slightly sceptical.

ReputationRep:
    If your happy with how things are or don't want to gamble that things might get worse, vote stay.
    If your not happy with how things are and your prepared to gamble that things might improve, vote leave.

I guess I swing more towards stay.

I think people supporting stay are less likely to vote than the people voting leave, as the leave party seem more passionate about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigoliver)
    If your happy with how things are or don't want to gamble that things might get worse, vote stay.
    If your not happy with how things are and your prepared to gamble that things might improve, vote leave.

I guess I swing more towards stay.

I think people supporting stay are less likely to vote than the people voting leave, as the leave party seem more passionate about it.
    My worry is that brexit is winning in every poll that I've seen they're at least +3 - +7 above remain at the moment. So I'm just trying to find out why other people are voting to leave.

ReputationRep:
    I am voting to remain and was confident of a remain win, so I'm surprised and anxious to see leave pull ahead.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.