Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    How did it go?
    I found it went well, the questions weren't too hard which was good. I did the Munich Putsch, The Golden Years 1924-29, The July Bomb Plot and the Treatment of the Jews 1933-1945. Which questions did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fashionlover511)
    I found it went well, the questions weren't too hard which was good. I did the Munich Putsch, The Golden Years 1924-29, The July Bomb Plot and the Treatment of the Jews 1933-1945. Which questions did you do?
    I did the Munich putsch, how nazis got more support, the ss role and young people lives and whether they were controlled in their years 1933-39.
    Glad it went well for you! It also went well for me.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't the first question the exact same to a past paper question just with a different source? the one about strength through joy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PATDLOL)
    Wasn't the first question the exact same to a past paper question just with a different source? the one about strength through joy
    Yep! Never thought it would come again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra30013)
    Yep! Never thought it would come again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How crazy haha!! I thought i must have read the question wrong or something XD

ReputationRep:
    The Questions weren't hard. But I wrote so much on 1c and 1d that I had to SKIP the CHANGE question and do the JUDGEMENT question at the end due to time constraints (would you rather sacrifice 20 whole marks or 8?). Spent the last 5 minutes on the CHANGE question, did 2 paragraphs on Change but had no time to attempt a conclusion. Unfortunately, that 1hr 15min timing is not in my favor. Quickest 1hr 15mins of my life.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.