Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I had this problem for more than a month now and it still has not been sorted out. I did call Student Finance but they don't even know how to resolve it. I used to get a message saying, "An unknown error has caused your application to stop working" when trying to log in to my Student Finance account. I did fix the problem temporarily by adding / at the end of the link and that seemed to have fixed it but then another problem occurred.

Now I can login fine into my Student Finance account because the error message does not appear there anymore. However the other problem was when I wanted to start a new application. The error message appeared when I tried to make a new application for 2016/17. The temporary fix does not work as I can't get past the error message anymore.

I do not want to apply using the paper form because it would be too much of a hassle for me. Student Finance should have fixed this problem completely and it still isn't fixed. I have been waiting for longer than a month.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.