Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please post your predictions here for what you think will come up throughout the paper and 6 markers. (This is for chemistry C2 edexcel higher 15/06/16)

ReputationRep:
    I feel like there could be questions about 3-4 marks on the history of the periodic table and about properties of metals and the groups of the periodic table. I think the 6 markers could be either: •compare ionic bonding and covalent bonding
    •what are the differences between exothermic and endothermic reactions
    •describe how to separate miscible substances
    Or about flame tests

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about six makers but chromatography and noble gases hardly come up. I'm thinking maybe catalytic converters, collision theory or halogens could come up as well but who knows.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farrahjaber)
    Everything was easy but the last 6mark was what really got me in the head. I got MgO as the Emparical formula. Is it right?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ARK_REVISES)
    Everything was easy but the last 6mark was what really got me in the head. I got MgO as the Emparical formula. Is it right?
    Yes, the emipircal formula is MgO...i got that part right but messed up on the experiment part.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.