Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok - you guys might get a bit confused but I'm trying to get all the info I know of the film on here so it won't make sense, but hopefully some of you might know what film I'm talking about...

So it's an American movie in a High School and I'd say the genre is a mixture between sci-fi/family/comedy/action and adventure. Maybe it's sort of a kids film, I'm not sure. It's about 2 brothers and they find this UFO space ship thing. The older brother always has these girlfriends and he tries to get this girlfriend back. A vivid memory that I have of this film is that the younger brother climbs out of the window wearing only underwear (trying to hide from his brother) and then these girls walking past his house laugh at him! And I also remember the older brother going to a party to try and find his ex-girlfriend....
    So yeah sorry it's a bit vague and confusing...
    I think it might be produced by Disney? I'm not sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missdiorxx)
    Ok - you guys might get a bit confused but I'm trying to get all the info I know of the film on here so it won't make sense, but hopefully some of you might know what film I'm talking about...

So it's an American movie in a High School and I'd say the genre is a mixture between sci-fi/family/comedy/action and adventure. Maybe it's sort of a kids film, I'm not sure. It's about 2 brothers and they find this UFO space ship thing. The older brother always has these girlfriends and he tries to get this girlfriend back. A vivid memory that I have of this film is that the younger brother climbs out of the window wearing only underwear (trying to hide from his brother) and then these girls walking past his house laugh at him! And I also remember the older brother going to a party to try and find his ex-girlfriend....
    So yeah sorry it's a bit vague and confusing...
    I think it might be produced by Disney? I'm not sure...
    Earth To Echo

ReputationRep:
    From just looking up movie where two brothers find a UFO I think it's Skyrunners https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyrunners
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    There sounds familiar! It could be a film called 'close encounters of the third kind' which is quite old and probably the only film about UFO that I've seen

ReputationRep:
    Grown Ups 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meredythclaire)
    From just looking up movie where two brothers find a UFO I think it's Skyrunners https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyrunners
    OMG!!!!!! YOU ARE A LEGEND!! IT IS, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    I've literally been googling this since I was 12 (I'm 16 now) and out of all the things I've googled - I've never googled that! (I'm so dumb - I know!!)
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.