The Student Room Group

A2 English Literature AQA LITB3 Gothic 17th June

Hi guys,

I was wondering what kind of predictions on the questions that could come up for the texts. I am studying The Bloody Chamber, Frankenstein and Macbeth!

Please help!!
xxx
Original post by ShayShay_
Hi guys,

I was wondering what kind of predictions on the questions that could come up for the texts. I am studying The Bloody Chamber, Frankenstein and Macbeth!

Please help!!
xxx

Hey! I'm doing bloody chamber too, though lit questions are kinda hard to predict?
Reply 2
Original post by TheFailingNerd
Hey! I'm doing bloody chamber too, though lit questions are kinda hard to predict?

Aww yayy! Finally a reply! ooh okay, thats great! I mean they are, thats why I was stuck! Ive been revising the bloody chamber quotations really, what about you?
Aww yayy! Finally a reply! ooh okay, thats great! I mean they are, thats why I was stuck! Ive been revising the bloody chamber quotations really, what about you?

But it's on like narrative features and areas of the gothic and stuff so I imagine it's hard to predict? There's another thread if you want to ask there ^.^

To be honest I haven't done much because of my exams yesterday (psychology) and today (English) but I have my quote banks sorted and on most practise exams my teach marks me as a C/B so that's something :smile:
Reply 4
But it's on like narrative features and areas of the gothic and stuff so I imagine it's hard to predict? There's another thread if you want to ask there ^.^

To be honest I haven't done much because of my exams yesterday (psychology) and today (English) but I have my quote banks sorted and on most practise exams my teach marks me as a C/B so that's something :smile:

Yeah true, I agree, could you please link me that thread if its possible?

Ahh I see, I hope its all gone well!! What do you hope to do next year?
I'm on C/B too! Just hope we can remember the quotations well!

Thank you for your help! You're very kind! xxx
Yeah true, I agree, could you please link me that thread if its possible?

Ahh I see, I hope its all gone well!! What do you hope to do next year?
I'm on C/B too! Just hope we can remember the quotations well!

Thank you for your help! You're very kind! xxx

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3799069 Here's the link for the official Litb3 2016 exam on Friday :smile:

I'm planning on going to Uni to study Psychology :biggrin: Exciting! What about you??

Haha it's no problem really! I'm basically procrastinating studying for lit haha!
Reply 6
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3799069 Here's the link for the official Litb3 2016 exam on Friday :smile:

I'm planning on going to Uni to study Psychology :biggrin: Exciting! What about you??

Haha it's no problem really! I'm basically procrastinating studying for lit haha!

Thank you soon much!! :smile:

Ooooh thats great! You must be really excited, I know a lot of wonderful people doing Psychology, its such a good subject! I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads! I'll be studying Politics/International Relations!

Awww ahahahah I feel you, same here! Good luck though!! :biggrin:
I have several different texts ranging from all three genres as wider reading. I think having 2 or 3 for diferent types of love and making sure they come from a different times in history is the best.
Reply 8
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I have several different texts ranging from all three genres as wider reading. I think having 2 or 3 for diferent types of love and making sure they come from a different times in history is the best.

Oh wow! Okay, so you think on the different types of love/relationships between the characters? Such as erotic love or the love between Father and Daughter in The Snow Child as an example?

Thank you for helping!
Thank you soon much!! :smile:

Ooooh thats great! You must be really excited, I know a lot of wonderful people doing Psychology, its such a good subject! I'm sure you'll enjoy it loads! I'll be studying Politics/International Relations!

Awww ahahahah I feel you, same here! Good luck though!! :biggrin:

Like I find Psychology really interesting but I'm not looking forward to the first year because it's all research methods which I find not as interesting haha! OH don't know if this is similar, but my friend is doing international history and politics?

Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply