Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    if 60% of your GCSE is a* and you get an C in the remaining 40% what is your final grade
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisno123)
    if 60% of your GCSE is a* and you get an C in the remaining 40% what is your final grade
    How high is the A* and how low is the C?

    You need to give details, I don't know how many UMS marks the GCSE is :/

    Edit: assuming you're doing AQA which has 400 UMS usually:

    400 X 0.6 X 0.9 =216 marks
    400 X 0.4 X 0.7 = 112 marks

    216 + 112 = 328

    328/400 = 82%

    You'll scrape an A (if my assumptions are correct).


    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisno123)
    if 60% of your GCSE is a* and you get an C in the remaining 40% what is your final grade
    A low E
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Write a reply...
    Reply
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.