Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when accommodation offers for university of manchester are made? Also is it done by a first come first severed basis?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellajo97)
    Does anyone know when accommodation offers for university of manchester are made? Also is it done by a first come first severed basis?
    Hi

Accommodation offers are made once you've got your results and your attendance at Manchester has been confirmed.

Various factors are taken in to consideration when allocating rooms, but it's definitely more likely you'll get what you want if you get your application in early.

Good luck and hope to see you soon!

Susannah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Manchester)
    Hi

Accommodation offers are made once you've got your results and your attendance at Manchester has been confirmed.

Various factors are taken in to consideration when allocating rooms, but it's definitely more likely you'll get what you want if you get your application in early.

Good luck and hope to see you soon!

Susannah
    What if offers were unconditional and already firmed? I heard accommodation offers made in June in those circumstances but heard nothing as of yet..

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamieinnes)
    What if offers were unconditional and already firmed? I heard accommodation offers made in June in those circumstances but heard nothing as of yet..

Thanks
    Hi

If you have an unconditional place at Manchester, accommodation offers are issued from June onwards.

It's not unusual to have not heard by now, but if you'd like an update on your application, I'd contact the accommodation office directly: [email protected] or call 0161 275 2888.

Thanks,
    Susannah

ReputationRep:
    I also have an unconditional offer from Manchester but they still haven'tgiven me an offer for the accommodation yet. I emailed the students office but they said to keep waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellajo97)
    They're made after results day- it is down on a first served basis cause I applied back in December of last year but Manchester has tonnes of rooms and so everyone's gonna get a place ... I wouldn't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am a student from UoM. I have an en suite room in Weston Hall. I am looking to swap with any other en suite room in Denmark Road. Any one who for Denmark Road is intrested in swapping please inbox me.Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.