The Student Room Group

Drinking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawtyb
what!!
i cant even save them! i open them the day i buy them :/

i just look at them now and then :teehee:

i gave one bottle to the RAC guy when he got my car going again.
Reply 21
Original post by MainlyMathsHelp
So, I have a couple of friends who are always like that they plan to get drunk at 18. Personally, I kinda want to just for the banter and experience but then again I'm kinda scared. Any drunk-at-eighteen stories anyone wants to share or any advice or opinions. I'm open for all :smile:

no but I was drunk at 13 and ended up giving head so u know whatever floats your boat
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
i just look at them now and then :teehee:

i gave one bottle to the RAC guy when he got my car going again.

aw how sweet!
can i have one for being your friend :teehee:
First time drinking at 13 in lebanon at a super nightclub(strip club), got to love corrupt countries.

When i was 18, first night at uni and so me and a few close friends decided to go for a "quite one" down at the local pub, woke up the next morning in a portaloo with a russian prostitute in barcelona. Like i say all the time im sure it was a great night, just cant seem to remember a f*cking thing.
Original post by shawtyb
aw how sweet!
can i have one for being your friend :teehee:

are you good with cars ? :colondollar:
are you good with cars ? :colondollar:

i can be for wine
Original post by shawtyb
i can be for wine

it is 14.5% so not really a lady wine :naughty:
it is 14.5% so not really a lady wine :naughty:

iv had stronger :colone:
Original post by shawtyb
iv had stronger :colone:

:afraid:
:afraid:

haa!
Original post by shawtyb
haa!

here is some nice ladylike wine :

here is some nice ladylike wine :

ew. i like my wine sparkling lol
i like barefoot bubbly

not a fan of red though
Reply 32
Original post by Bigcityc*ck
First time drinking at 13 in lebanon at a super nightclub(strip club), got to love corrupt countries.

When i was 18, first night at uni and so me and a few close friends decided to go for a "quite one" down at the local pub, woke up the next morning in a portaloo with a russian prostitute in barcelona. Like i say all the time im sure it was a great night, just cant seem to remember a f*cking thing.

lebanon my hometown!!!1!!!!!1! Great to know that's what I'm repping
Original post by gameofno
lebanon my hometown!!!1!!!!!1! Great to know that's what I'm repping

You been lebanon recently by any chance?
Original post by shawtyb
ew. i like my wine sparkling lol
i like barefoot bubbly

not a fan of red though

have some Babycham™

Reply 35
You been lebanon recently by any chance?

Yeah I was there last year and going again in 2 weeks time :biggrin: wbu
have some Babycham™

oh god haha!
Original post by shawtyb
oh god haha!

the original Alcopop :colondollar:
Original post by gameofno
Yeah I was there last year and going again in 2 weeks time :biggrin: wbu

Two years ago, usually go every year to see family, basically split the holiday between syria and lebanon but with war and the rubbish problem im giving it a break. Need to head over there soon you dont get many countries with beautiful people, places, weather and pretty much all the freedom you can wish for. Enjoy your holiday :smile: and drink responsibly dont want to end up in barcelona with an angry russian its not good for the hang over
Reply 39
Two years ago, usually go every year to see family, basically split the holiday between syria and lebanon but with war and the rubbish problem im giving it a break. Need to head over there soon you dont get many countries with beautiful people, places, weather and pretty much all the freedom you can wish for. Enjoy your holiday :smile: and drink responsibly dont want to end up in barcelona with an angry russian its not good for the hang over

Oh cool I go for family too :') I used to go Syria for fun but yeah seriously after the war it practically became undoable :frown: yeah but I seriously love it thereeeee! :love: and all the hot people lol
Thank you I shall :biggrin: are you travelling anywhere this year?
HAHAHAH dw I don't think something that extreme will happen to me! either way I'm a girl so if I ended up with an angry Russian I'd be quite pleased if he was a guy :')

Quick Reply