Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever sleep walked? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I havent , just wondered if amyone else has?

ReputationRep:
    I've only done twice when I was much younger, each time I got up and went to sleep in my parent's bed (they hadn't gone to bed yet) so when they went up to bed I was just sleeping and I honestly don't remember how or why I got there??

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever done it once and I haven't a clue why. I was at my nan's house and I walked into her room and apparently jumped on her bed (while she was in it). Good thing I didn't take a right turn immediately after exiting my room otherwise I would have fallen down the stairs...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so! When I was younger though sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night facing the wrong way, with my head at the foot of my bed and my feet near my pillow. No idea why!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I also used to do it more when I was younger, to my parents room as well, but my mum would turn me around and I would go back to my own room. I still do its sometimes, but only usually if I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. When I do I sometimes bring things with me, like I'll go to the bathroom and bring some shampoo back with me to the bedroom. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sleepwalking to success.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I don't think so! When I was younger though sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night facing the wrong way, with my head at the foot of my bed and my feet near my pillow. No idea why!
    I do that now haha, I think it's just whenever I can't get comfortable and move so much I switch sides of the bed when I'm sleeping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    I do that now haha, I think it's just whenever I can't get comfortable and move so much I switch sides of the bed when I'm sleeping
    I'm glad I'm not the only one

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, one time I sleep walked down to the living room and was watching TV and I could kind of make out my grandfather telling me to go upstairs but I thought it was a dream :laugh: Another time, I went to my Aunt's room and had a conversation with her and I ended up going asleep on her bed but I was sleep walking, I was legit so scared when I woke up in her room.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Her room is now my room now yay :P

ReputationRep:
    ive sleepwanked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leecallaghan)
    I havent , just wondered if amyone else has?
    Me neither and I find it hard to believe that some people do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Yeah, one time I sleep walked down to the living room and was watching TV and I could kind of make out my grandfather telling me to go upstairs but I thought it was a dream :laugh: Another time, I went to my Aunt's room and had a conversation with her and I ended up going asleep on her bed but I was sleep walking, I was legit so scared when I woke up in her room.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Her room is now my room now yay :P
    you had a conversation with her while sleep walking?? did she realise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    you had a conversation with her while sleep walking?? did she realise?
    Yeah, she said she just thought it was funny and told me to go sleep

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I used to do it frequently as a child but I don't do it anymore

ReputationRep:
    I sleepwalked out of my bedroom window.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ... But that was ended up being a dream

ReputationRep:
    i tried to sleep walk out the front door naked when i was little
    i used to be a frequent sleep walker
    i used to sleep talk alot too

i still do occasionally
    my kids do as well
    quite often they have a go at each other in their sleep

ReputationRep:
    My sister nearly sleepwalked out of the front door.. Someone had to run at 2AM to stop her from leaving..

Apparently i sleep talk :dontknow:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Once when I was about 8 or 9. I was sleeping in with my mum that night because I wasn't feeling well and apparently I got up and started shouting Joseph repeatedly. Wtf?! I don't know anyone with that name :laugh:

Haven't done it since as far as I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My brother, years ago, once found that he'd sleepwalked to the end of the road... luckily a neighbour spotted him :lol:

We had to keep the front door locked after that eek

Never,but I have done lucid dreaming

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.