Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

He's always nervous and sometimes I need to take a seat beside my teacher because he needs to check my work.. anyone knows why he is like that? I have the highest grades possible and I thought that may be the reason or maybe its just me?I'm a guy and he got engaged 6 years ago, no - he's not gay and yes- it only happens around me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He's always nervous and sometimes I need to take a seat beside my teacher because he needs to check my work.. anyone knows why he is like that? I have the highest grades possible and I thought that may be the reason or maybe its just me?I'm a guy and he got engaged 6 years ago, no - he's not gay and yes- it only happens around me.
    Maybe he's just trying to help you as much as possible and wants you to get the best grades possible?

ReputationRep:
    No idea, ask him? It could be anything from him being bisexual to you looking like his childhood bully.

Unless it actually causes any practical issues I'd be inclined to just leave it and forget about it personally.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.