The Student Room Group

Was this racist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Have you not seen what asians,hispanics,blacks,browns do to the minority? There is no excuse for what you did. The girl clearly liked you, and you prejudiced bast@rd turned her down for what reason,.... oh she is polish and she is going to kill you. People like you make me sick. How do you feel if a girl you like turned you down cause ur half indian saying eww i don't want to smell like curry?
You were racist. You know it. I don't know why you started this pointless thread when you already know the answer. I suggest you go apologise the girl, and don't go out with her cause she does not deserve you.

dammit i cant rep you :frown:
Original post by sfaraj
dammit i cant rep you :frown:

aww thanks :biggrin:
Reply 42
Original post by Hubba_Hubba
So I'm half indian, I look kinda spanish and in my class a nice looking girl started talking to me, she then asked for my number at the end but I paused and then asked where she was from since she has a slight accent, she was polish, I said "f*ck that, I ain't dying", I got my bag and got outta there.

Personally, i think this quite racist, as you can not judge someone just from where they come form.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sfaraj
NO YOU WILL NOT SLEEP TELL ME THE DETS *grabs popcorn*

Oh, details, just got it.

btw, why did u swear to her, did she do/say anything in which may have offended u, if u dont mind me asking?
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
btw, why did u swear to her, did she do/say anything in which may have offended u, if u dont mind me asking?

Nah fam.

no emoji emoticon thing (what are they even called on here?) can illustrate how much i am face palming rn
Original post by sfaraj
no emoji emoticon thing (what are they even called on here?) can illustrate how much i am face palming rn

Good for you.
So I'm half indian, I look kinda spanish and in my class a nice looking girl started talking to me, she then asked for my number at the end but I paused and then asked where she was from since she has a slight accent, she was polish, I said "f*ck that, I ain't dying", I got my bag and got outta there.

***_***_*****_*_****_***_***

Original post by Jacarch12
***_***_*****_*_****_***_***

I am confused as hell.

Quick Reply

Latest