ForeverAStudent1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys,

Does anyone know any predicted questions due to come up for virtue ethics and kantian ethic?

Good luck for all doing exams. Wish you all the best
spiderslashes
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How did you find it?
ForeverAStudent1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I thought it was an okay exam but im not if i scored good marks on part b of kantian ethics bc if was a weirdly worded question so i wasnt sure if we were just meant to mention the compatibility of kantian ethics with s religious perspective.

And for part A of virtue ethics i gave a full review of aristotles theory and then went on to Anscombes and MacIntyres view point but i dont know if that was a enough or if we had to mention more scholars

How about you hun?
spiderslashes
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ForeverAStudent1)
I thought it was an okay exam but im not if i scored good marks on part b of kantian ethics bc if was a weirdly worded question so i wasnt sure if we were just meant to mention the compatibility of kantian ethics with s religious perspective.

And for part A of virtue ethics i gave a full review of aristotles theory and then went on to Anscombes and MacIntyres view point but i dont know if that was a enough or if we had to mention more scholars

How about you hun?
Both 30 mark questions were fine..i was completely the same as you i wasn't sure what it was asking for Kant :/ still i think it could have gone so much worse. I was stressing so much about this exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads