Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

are white girls into south americans?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so i want to know are white girls attracted to south american guys ... Brazilian colombian etc ????

ReputationRep:
    Because they're hustlers natural go getters, hard working and manly. Arent spoiled and don't depend on mom and dad..

That's what I heard.

I thought you asked why.

ReputationRep:
    gota love these white girl threads :tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shez088)
    Ok so i want to know are white girls attracted to south american guys ... Brazilian colombian etc ????
    I would imagine so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you are in luck

ReputationRep:
    Why the f would u be worried about white girls being into you when brazilian and colombian girls are sexy afff im confused here....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thegreatamir)
    Why the f would u be worried about white girls being into you when brazilian and colombian girls are sexy afff im confused here....
    this is what I was thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    this is what I was thinking
    Always talking out of your ass...then why everytime people ask what does your perfect girl look like you post a picture of a white girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Because they're hustlers natural go getters, hard working and manly. Arent spoiled and don't depend on mom and dad..

That's what I heard.

I thought you asked why.
    No they are not, you are being biased because you are South American.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yafooly)
    Its true because I see it. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Always talking out of your ass...then why everytime people ask what does your perfect girl look like you post a picture of a white girl?
    Colombian/Brazillian women are known for being very attractive generally with fun personalities. Same with a lot of South American countries.

I don't have a 'perfect' girl. I'm attracted to most types of women from all over the world. :dontknow: I just think Candice Swanepoel is a rare beauty (She is the white girl I posted) The other white girl I posted doesn't exist - it was a mix between Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie made on photoshop.

What do you look like?

ReputationRep:
    Guys here complain...guys there they work hard and never complain and have better work ethic

ReputationRep:
    Guys here complain...guys there they work hard and never complain and have better work ethic
    How would you know?

You are Canadian, this is the UK.

Big difference!!!

ReputationRep:
    How would you know?

You are Canadian, this is the UK.

Big difference!!!
    Same ****, its not much different.

ReputationRep:
    White women are the most beautiful in the world i dont understand why girls of other races are jealous and instead dont appreciate the fact.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.