Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how is everyone feeling about the exams today????

ReputationRep:
    Im feeling all right actually, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Considering I taught myself all of C2 I am feeling okay ish. But I thought the papers last year were really nice. Do you have any idea what will be on it this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyJade)
    Im feeling all right actually, how about you?
    I am pretty confident with c2 and c3 but titrations are stressing me out!! I have tried to do them for the last 5 days and still cant do it !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annie_hendoxx)
    Considering I taught myself all of C2 I am feeling okay ish. But I thought the papers last year were really nice. Do you have any idea what will be on it this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not too sure what is going to come up acc... but I am expecting the entire of unit 3 to be in C3 because it is a short course... well that's wht my teacher said ! last years c1 and c2 was nice but c3 was hell....

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing C2 this afternoon and feeling hopeful about it. I know about the ionic, covalent and giant structure bonding, ions, relative formula mass, percentage yield, rate of reactions, reversible reactions, collision theory, catalysts, endothermic and exothermic, acids, alkali and bases and salts. Still need some last minute revision on electrolysis, electroplating, measuring the rate of reaction, chromatography, polymers, metallic bonding and smart materials though. I guess that's what all my free lessons today are for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carolinrev)
    I am pretty confident with c2 and c3 but titrations are stressing me out!! I have tried to do them for the last 5 days and still cant do it !!
    Literally fill a burettte etc Watch these in this order:
    http://freesciencelessons.co.uk/aqa/...t-a-titration/
    http://freesciencelessons.co.uk/aqa/...alculations-1/
    http://freesciencelessons.co.uk/aqa/...alculations-2/

ReputationRep:
    thanks and good luck guys !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanF2000)
    I'm doing C2 this afternoon and feeling hopeful about it. I know about the ionic, covalent and giant structure bonding, ions, relative formula mass, percentage yield, rate of reactions, reversible reactions, collision theory, catalysts, endothermic and exothermic, acids, alkali and bases and salts. Still need some last minute revision on electrolysis, electroplating, measuring the rate of reaction, chromatography, polymers, metallic bonding and smart materials though. I guess that's what all my free lessons today are for.
    good luck!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.