Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen an accounting thread for accounting and wanted to know other peoples opinion on the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patel98)
    I haven't seen an accounting thread for accounting and wanted to know other peoples opinion on the paper.
    Basically accounting 1 was okay then after that it went downhill. Accounting 3 was crazy hard and now i'm really worried about accounting 4 which is coming up on this Friday.
    How about you ? What did you think of them?

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, accn1 was a bit too control account heavy but I thought the only difficult aspect for accn3 was incomplete records (stolen cash and inventory). Concerned for accn 4 as there are a few more difficult aspects that take more time.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, accn1 was a bit too control account heavy but I thought the only difficult aspect for accn3 was incomplete records (stolen cash and inventory). Concerned for accn 4 as there are a few more difficult aspects that take more time.
    What do you think is going to come up?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.change.org/p/aqa-aqa-sig...share_petition

Sign this petition to make a point. ACCN3 was too hard, we need every chance to lower the boundaries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student1408)
    What do you think is going to come up?
    The accn4 last question was too dodgy. Didn't know inflows for payback so couldn't answer npv or the written question. AQA are messing up this year for sure

ReputationRep:
    The accn4 last question was too dodgy. Didn't know inflows for payback so couldn't answer npv or the written question. AQA are messing up this year for sure

yeha like what were the inflows and the outflows, hope fully theyll give out OF marks. I hope it get at least a B on this!!

Aqa are just pure evil, seriously.

How did you find it overall?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.