6.67%
    26.67%
    6.67%
    6.67%
    0%
    20.00%

ReputationRep:
    Sooo....that was a really tough exam :/
    Hopefully grade boundaires are low, what do you guys expect the grade boundaries to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny.L)
    Sooo....that was a really tough exam :/
    Hopefully grade boundaires are low, what do you guys expect the grade boundaries to be?
    Really didn't like this exam tbh but I doubt the grade boundaries will be really low. I'd say around 55 for an A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daebakness)
    Really didn't like this exam tbh but I doubt the grade boundaries will be really low. I'd say around 55 for an A
    that's high for D1... Have you even looked at the past boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MintyMilk)
    that's high for D1... Have you even looked at the past boundaries?
    Had a look before I posted actually. Realistically it'll be in the 53-55 raw marks range for 80 UMS (A grade).
    The LP was horrible and a slightly different kind of CPA question, that could throw people off. I can't really see the 'A' boundary being <51 tbh.

(Plz can I be proved wrong)

ReputationRep:
    An A was 51 on june 14, which was much easier compared to yesterdays, take a look at it.
    I think we might see an A in high 40's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daebakness)
    or 48, pretty close tho tbf

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.