Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

basically my best friend i met in college has changed a lot recently. I only see her like once a week usually because of work but we barely see each other anymore. She's always out drinking and although we used to go out a lot together she never invites me anymore and i can usually only handle going out once a week but she goes out every single night. no joke, 7 nights a week every single night. idk how she affords it but whenever i try and meet up with her in the day she's always saying she's too hungover and has no money. she's literally my only friend outside of work and idk what to do i don't want to lose her but she's changed so much and i can't handle how different we are now. she also is currently cheating on her boyfriend and idk whether to tell him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    basically my best friend i met in college has changed a lot recently. I only see her like once a week usually because of work but we barely see each other anymore. She's always out drinking and although we used to go out a lot together she never invites me anymore and i can usually only handle going out once a week but she goes out every single night. no joke, 7 nights a week every single night. idk how she affords it but whenever i try and meet up with her in the day she's always saying she's too hungover and has no money. she's literally my only friend outside of work and idk what to do i don't want to lose her but she's changed so much and i can't handle how different we are now. she also is currently cheating on her boyfriend and idk whether to tell him?

You definitely should not tell her boyfriend because she will hate you for it and you will have no friend at all. Its his problem, let him find out for himself and if shes going out every night he should figure it out himself.
    Just ask her why she doesnt invite you out anymore and say you miss her as a friend because you never go out together

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.