Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone confirm this? I think I got 40 odd... What will an A* be then? 57?!

ReputationRep:
    Not at all! The exam was definitely easier than other years but that is an impossible grade boundary. It will follow similar trends. The grade boundaries will go up but never to 40 for a C. c will remain in the 20s. Some people in my school actually found it hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anmol_.)
    Not at all! The exam was definitely easier than other years but that is an impossible grade boundary. It will follow similar trends. The grade boundaries will go up but never to 40 for a C. c will remain in the 20s. Some people in my school actually found it hard
    I think highest it can get is 28.OP is lost man 40/60 pathetic!!

ReputationRep:
    i reckon it will be 5o for an A*

ReputationRep:
    i think i got a solid 18 , failed it easily think i got a U

ReputationRep:
    A* should be 52-54. Definitely higher than last year though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    You're a dumbo then, aren't you? Literally everyone's done well, so the only thing you have got correct is predicting a U grade. Well done!

Prussia5
    1) Why are you yet again demoralising people, when you yourself are upset about your grade. I beleive it is karma. How would you like it if I called you "dumb" for getting 40 on a very easy test?
    2) Why are you calling your girlfriend Prussia?
    3) 40 will be either a B or A. I suspect 50/51 is A*, A is 42-40 and B is 32 -41

ReputationRep:
    You're a dumbo then, aren't you? Literally everyone's done well, so the only thing you have got correct is predicting a U grade. Well done!

Prussia5
    Lol. Someone needs to look the definition of hypocrisy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Prussia5
    shove a cactus up your anus, pal

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.