Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Financial help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am due to start my second year doing a university course, I am currently unemployed and my Fiancee is pregnant which is due in august, is their any extra financial help i could apply for? Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVerve)
    I am due to start my second year doing a university course, I am currently unemployed and my Fiancee is pregnant which is due in august, is their any extra financial help i could apply for? Thank you.
    Try asking in one of the student finance forums.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Once the baby is born, you'll be entitled to child tax credits and child benefits. There's also the adults depedants grant and parents learning allowance.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by TheVerve)
    I suggest you contact or visit CAB and get a full benefits check to make sure you are claiming everything you can.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.