Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what topics have not yet been examined on for the Britain paper? Or topics that have not been examined on for a long time? it would be very helpful to know.

ReputationRep:
    Which time period? I'm doing War and the Transformation of Britain c.1931-1951

ReputationRep:
    These are likely to come up:

NHS
    The Government Response to Depression
    Arnhem and Battle of the Bulge
    Post War Britain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evilstr99)
    Which time period? I'm doing War and the Transformation of Britain c.1931-1951

yeah that's what I'm studying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeerabBieber)
    These are likely to come up:

NHS
    The Government Response to Depression
    Arnhem and Battle of the Bulge
    Post War Britain

Thanks that's helpful, I really hope the battle Arnhem and the bulge DO NOT come up, as they're quite boring aspects. but it seems like a likely route the examiners would take. As a follow up from last years paper. :/

ReputationRep:
    The Evacuation of London during the Blitz hasn't come up in a LONG TIME either too. So keep your eyes peeled for that.

ReputationRep:
    NHS is another that has never come up so you might want to have a look at it as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.