Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey,

So i hold a reduced off for undergrad computer science at York as my firm choice, so ABB from AAB and was wondering what might happen if these situations came about on results day?

AAC
    BBB
    BBC

I have seen another post asking a similar question, which basically says they can be fairly flexible based on how well you did at interviews etc. but since maths is also a required subject and CompSci is a more mathsey subject in general than others I've seen asked about I figured that maybe I would NEED to attain that B or A in maths, or if really my maths grade is the main thing they'll care about, because more artsy subject might not contribute quite as much to CompSci.

Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    You would still get in with AAC and probably BBB however, I doubt you would get in with BBC (but still possible) all depends on the amount of spaces they on the course .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.