How do you think you did at uni? Watch

Poll: How well do you think you did at uni?
Nailed it (53)
12.8%
Pretty good/happy (57)
13.77%
Neither good nor bad (26)
6.28%
Not so hot (20)
4.83%
Going to Nepal to live as a goat (258)
62.32%
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Seeing as people are trying to predict their A-level results - how do you think you did/will do?
velvetsky
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
Seeing as people are trying to predict their A-level results - how do you think you did/will do?
Ok I think. 2:1 or a 1st if I'm lucky (2nd year out of 4). This year is worth 20% of the overall classification. I could have worked harder but I'm confident I'll get at least 2:1 overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by velvetsky)
Ok I think. 2:1 or a 1st if I'm lucky (2nd year out of 4). This year is worth 20% of the overall classification. I could have worked harder but I'm confident I'll get at least 2:1 overall.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice one! You're on track to do quite well then
Jin3011
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got my final degree result the other day; got a First Class. Although I am happy, I'm really disappointed about the lack of effort I put into my final year - was piggybacking on the fact that my 2nd and 3rd year results were high, so I didn't need to do much to get a good grade overall - however, I hardly pushed myself and did not learn much as a result.
velvetsky
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jin3011)
Got my final degree result the other day; got a First Class. Although I am happy, I'm really disappointed about the lack of effort I put into my final year - was piggybacking on the fact that my 2nd and 3rd year results were high, so I didn't need to do much to get a good grade overall - however, I hardly pushed myself and did not learn much as a result.
Congratulations!. That's amazing #goals. You finished Mpharm?. Your username looks familiar, I think I've seen it on pharmacy threads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jin3011
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by velvetsky)
Congratulations!. That's amazing #goals. You finished Mpharm?. Your username looks familiar, I think I've seen it on pharmacy threads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyo, yeah MPharm ! I take it you're studying pharmacy too. What university you at? :P
Elivercury
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I already graduated. Not so hot :p:S
math42
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I expect a first in my first year. I was hoping to be above 80 but after last exam, doubt it. Maybe high 70s.
(marginally possible I got over 70 average but failed given how bad one of the core exams went lol)
Peddeh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have all my provisional grades for my final year (nothing will be really official until the assessment board publish anything), and I'm at a solid 2.1/67%. Could have been a first but I screwed up 1 module and earned only 46%, so that dragged me down. Not massively disheartened though, as it was a module I really disliked.
lozzielizzie
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Think I got a 2.1, not sure, may known by tomorrow as exam board was yesterday so should receive final result soon. Am not sure I got a 2.1 as my third year grades are a solid 2.1 but my second year grades were more 2.2 than 2.1. Fed up of waiting just want to know, graduation is only just over two weeks away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.47%
Excited (156)
9.09%
Worried (306)
17.83%
Terrified (381)
22.2%
Meh (171)
9.97%
Confused (37)
2.16%