Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why Do Muslims Kill ppl in the name of god?

That wouldnt normally piss me off so much, but it was an american radio station!!

Here is a Counter Question:

Why Does G.W.Bush kill ppl in the name of Freedom and "Good Life", All over the world?

Any Opinions?

p.s. This is not ment to be a religious fight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)

That wouldnt normally piss me off so much, but it was an american radio station!!
    im confused as to why it being American makes any difference.

just a US/Bush ****ging match? carry on..

ReputationRep:
    To stop people being killed in the name of god...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad_Monkey59)
    yeah... but God is an abstract concept just like freedom etc. so why should one person be allowed to kill in the name of an abstract concept but not another? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That is wrong! And you know it!

Who is to decide who and/or What is freedom?

You, ME, the goverment? If the ppl were so happy by the so called

Freeing them why do doubt that you could Name one country that the US has FREED and not found fierce fighting and resistance?

No Lang psosts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)

Here is a Counter Question:

Why Does G.W.Bush kill ppl in the name of Freedom and "Good Life", All over the world?

Any Opinions?

The americans have some kind of conviluted idea that they are rightious and just and so have the power to police the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    That is Pure *****! And you know it!

Who is to decide who and/or What is freedom?

You, ME, the **** goverment? If the ppl were so happy by the so called

Freeing them why do doubt that you could Name one country that the US has FREED and not found fierce fighting and resistance?
    please edit the expletives out of your post, and then go and read through the Read Me! sticky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    yeah... but God is an abstract concept just like freedom etc. so why should one person be allowed to kill in the name of an abstract concept but not another? :rolleyes:

Thats True!

And consider this:

When the US attcks and invades a country illegally, it called "Sacrafice/Freeing/ Heros" but when the ppl in the attacked country, Fight back " Which they wouldnt do if they were happy/sataisfied they are called terrorists! :confused:

What has the world come to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    please edit the expletives out of your post, and then go and read through the Read Me! sticky.
    Ok, im sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    The americans have some kind of conviluted idea that they are rightious and just and so have the power to police the world.
    because the ask why muslims kill in the name of their religion? that question has been asked all over the world, why should the US be any different?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Thats True!

And consider this:

When the US attcks and invades a country illegally, it called "Sacrafice/Freeing/ Heros" but when the ppl in the attacked country, Fight back " Which they wouldnt do if they were happy/sataisfied they are called terrorists! :confused:

that holds about us much water as saying the 9/11 terrorists represent Islam.

ReputationRep:
    because the ask why muslims kill in the name of their religion? that question has been asked all over the world, why should the US be any different?

If the US left the muslim states alone, would the muslims have to kill in the name of thier religion?

ReputationRep:
    excuse me...

anyway... people are being killed in the name of god, so mr. bush is attempting to stop people being killed in the name of god.

why should priority be given to an transient concept over a contingent one.

i fail to see what exactly is ******** about that.

ReputationRep:
    KOH... do u know what the goals of alqaeda are?

ReputationRep:
    The americans make themselves a target. they are think they can police the world and have killed many, many innocent people as a consequence of their actions in the various conflicts they have either fought in or started since WWII.

ReputationRep:
    C'mon people vienna was right immediately. This has been discussed many many times on other threads.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, and the US seem quite content to leave any people they think may be terrorists in cuba, beyond the reach of the bill of rights, without legal help or any trial indefinitely.

ReputationRep:
    excuse me...

anyway... people are being killed in the name of god, so mr. bush is attempting to stop people being killed in the name of god.

why should priority be given to an transient concept over a contingent one.

i fail to see what exactly is ******** about that.

your looking at it one direction, look at in the opposite direction,

You say bush is killing ppl to stop thier death in the name of god!
    but what is the diff between the ppl the muslims kill and the ppl bush kills, are they not ppl like all the other, and maybe if busk stoped killing thoes ppl, more ppl wqouldnt be killed, its an infinte circle, and WHO STARTED should end it, isnt that reasonable?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    The goals of alqaeda are not reasonable... they are not achievable, there are based on extremist beliefs, and no matter what we do, these people will have a vandetta against the whole of western civilisation...

were america in Iraq on sept 11... no, there is no excuse for their actions.

ReputationRep:
    The goals of alqaeda are not reasonable... they are not achievable, there are based on extremist beliefs, and no matter what we do, these people will have a vandetta against the whole of western civilisation...

were america in Iraq on sept 11... no, there is no excuse for their actions.
    But did america actually train bin laden? yes

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.